STATS4SPORT User terms and conditions
Please take time to read the provisions below carefully, because they are legally binding. Stats4sport ApS filial offers an online statistical reports and video sharing platform, team management tool through its website located at www.stats4sport.com, mobile applications, desktop applications. By registering as a member or by using the Stats4sport ApS filial Service in any way, you accept these Terms of Service (“Agreement”), which forms a binding agreement between you and Stats4sport ApS filial.
1. STATS4SPORT.COM LICENCE
- Licence : grants you a licence to access and use the Stats4sport Service for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This includes the right to view content available on the Stats4sport Service. This licence is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
- Restrictions: except as expressly permitted by Stats4sport in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Stats4sport Service.
- Mobile applications: you may use the Stats4sport service through Tablet or Mobile Phone, which is subject to the same conditions.
- Registration: To fully use the Stats4sport Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to Stats4sport.com and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- User name: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organisation. You may not use someone else’s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Account security: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Stats4sport Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately at email@example.com.
4. SUBSCRIPTION FEE
- Access to the Service is on a subscription basis. We offer 2 options for payment to use Stats4sport.com
- Monthly and annual payment subscription – please see our pricing pages for current features and pricing to pay through direct debit
5. CANCELATION AND REFUNDS
- Users who purchase annual subscriptions have thirty (30) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. Users who purchase monthly subscriptions have five (5) days after purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. After the cancelation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable, even if your account is later terminated by Stats4sport ApS. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renewals: By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription. You may decline to renew at any time prior to the commencement of a renewal subscription. Stats4sport ApS reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
- End of subscription: when a subscription ends, the account (including all content) will be deleted within fourteen (14) days. Users will have the opportunity to get access to all uploaded video content during this period, or at any stage during the period of the subscription.
6. ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Stats4sport. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately at email@example.com
7. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that we have no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any media files, metadata, graphics, images (including but not limited to player and team images), photographs, videos and other like materials that you create, upload, download, transmit, store, post, email or display while using the Service (any and all such content User Content) and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which we may suffer) by doing so. We do not control the User Content used in the Service, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable in any way for any User Content provided by you or other users and have no duty to moderate such User Content. However, we reserve the right at all times to determine whether User Content is appropriate and in compliance with these User Terms, and may move, modify and/or remove User Content at any time, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, if such User content is found to be in non-compliance with these User Terms or notified to us as objectionable by a third party. We also reserve the right to provide User Content to any third party who, in our sole opinion, demonstrates a proper legal basis for such disclosure.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge and agree that we (or our licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Service (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Service may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Such intellectual property rights are recognised and protected by national and international laws. You agree to comply with all such laws as are applicable to you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all reports, data, records, statistics, graphs, results, databases or like material (Results) generated from the analysis conducted by the Service shall be our intellectual property. To the extent that any such material could in any way be deemed created by you, you hereby assign all right, title and interest in such material to us absolutely.
- We hereby grant to you a non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, non sub-licensable perpetual licence to use the Results in connection with your use of the Service.
- Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with us, nothing in the User Terms gives you a right to use any of our trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Service.
- Except as permitted by these User Terms, you may not copy, or make any use of any part of the Service (or any Database) or use any such intellectual property rights for any purposes. In particular you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by us, or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
- In these User Terms intellectual property rights shall mean all intellectual property rights wherever in the world arising, whether registered or unregistered (and including any application), including copyright, database rights, patents, patent applications, patent rights, rights in designs, trademarks, trademark applications, trademark registrations, trademark rights, trade secrets and all other intellectual property and proprietary information rights as may exist now or hereafter come into existence, all modifications, continuations, renewals and extensions of the foregoing, and all claims, actions, causes of action, damages, costs, expenses, profits, penalties, recoveries and remedies relating to any past, present or future infringement of any of the foregoing, arising under the laws of any country, state or jurisdiction in the world.
- Term: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the Stats4sport Service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
- Account deletion : You may delete your account at any time. Accounts may be deleted from the Stats4sport Service if they remain inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in) for a continuous period of at least six (6) months. Subscription accounts will remain active until the end of the subscription term and any renewal term.
- Effect of termination/account deletion: Upon termination, all licences granted by Stats4sport will terminate. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. Stats4sport shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by law: Stats4sport ApS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses; and Stats4sport ApS total liability to you shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to Stats4sport ApS over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s).
- You shall not assign, transfer or sub-license any of your rights or obligations under these User Terms. We may at any time assign all or any of our rights and transfer all or any of our obligations under these User Terms.
- Failure or neglect by us to enforce any of the provisions of these User Terms at any time shall not be construed or deemed to be a waiver of our rights nor shall this in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of these User Terms, nor prejudice our rights to take subsequent action.
- If any part of any provision of these User Terms shall be or become invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then the remainder of such provision and all other provisions of these User Terms shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These User Terms represent the entire agreement of you and us in relation to the subject matter of these User Terms and supersedes any previous agreement between you and us in relation to the Service. Neither of you and us has relied upon any statement or representation made by the other in agreeing to enter this agreement.
- The terms and conditions and other related information with stats4sport.com activity are provided in English only.
- Stats4sport manager software information is available in the following languages: English, Danish, Russian, Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch