transfer, and store your information.
Stats4sport is guided by European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
1. COLLETION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We may use personal
information to provide our products and services, as well as for purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and
research to improve Stats4sport products, services, and customer communications. You may be asked to provide
personal information when in contact with Stats4sport. Stats4sport and its partners may share personal information
and improve products, services, content, and advertising. By providing us with personal information about yourself
through any means, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of that information, and to us
sending you marketing communications related to our products and services. If you do not provide us with requested
personal information we may not be able to provide you with some or all of Stats4sport’s products and services.
The rules of personal data protection approved by the company can be found by clicking on this link –
the rules for the processing of personal data
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you visit our websites, download or install a software application, create a registered user account, purchase
a product, register a product, complete a survey or download a software update, we may collect information, including:
name, surname, birth date, mailing address, phone number, email address, athlete profile information (as described in Section 5 below),
contact preferences, credit card information, bank account number and payment history.
- We may also collect such information when you contact us in person (for example, at clinics, conferences, workshops,
seminars and other events), via telephone, facsimile or email. When you send us an email, that address will be
recorded automatically for purposes of replying to your email. Otherwise, we will use the email address you provide
on request for regular communications with you. By providing your email address, you are subscribing to our newsletter
and product updates, which may include information about new features and new services. You may unsubscribe from
this content by following the steps detailed in the email footer.
- We may receive and store certain types of website usage information when you visit our websites. Website usage information
helps us determine how visitors arrive, what type of content is most popular and which visitors are interested
in particular content and advertising. We may collect the page visited, the time, the source of the request,
the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other information about your engagement.
We may also collect your IP address and your Device Identifier. A Device Identifier is a number automatically
assigned to the computer, cell phone or tablet used to access the Internet. We may associate your Device Identifier
with the personal information you provide.
- Certain of our websites can be used anonymously. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you
if you only browse such sites. However, if you choose to access our websites anonymously, we may not be able
to provide you with particular products or services. We do collect personal information if you provide any such
personal information, register as a user, provide details at an event, complete a survey or supply personal details
through any other form of correspondence. Stats4sport uses this information to provide products and services,
as well as for billing, identification, authentication, products and services improvement, contact and research
Information Collected for Software Analytics
- In order to improve our software and user experience, we may collect and store certain information about you and
your use of our software. This information may include: date; time; computer identity; operating system; language;
region; log preferences; registration key; license level; license code; license code status; code registration
date; last validation date; ethernet address; IP address; mac address; licensed software name and version; OS
version; and any other information about user actions required to improve, support and maintain our software.
- A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser
but do not use permanent cookies. Information which we get from using cookies will not be shared with any
other third party.
4. ATHLETE PROFILE PAGES
- These pages may contain: name, home and email addresses, phone number, age, birth date, photograph, height, weight.
This information can be accessed by the athlete, coaches, team administrators and verified recruiters.
5. DATA STORAGE
- Stats4sport uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking,
storage and related technology required to run the Stats4spor website, and such third party vendors may collect
and store your data on behalf of Stats4sport. Stats4sport owns the code, databases and all rights to therein.Stats4sport
incorporates reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. However, no data transmission
over the Internet, or wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100%
secure. Please note that Stats4sport cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to
Stats4sport ApS via its websites and or products, and you do so at your own risk. The websites are general
6. THE STORAGE PERIODS
- We keep your personal data for no longer than what the purposes for which the data processing is requested or provided
by law if it provides for longer storage of data:
- marketing data – 5 years from the date of consent or until you cancel your permission;
- If the requested services are not granted or you refuse to conclude a contract according to the offer submitted by
the company, personal data is stored for 12 months from the refusal to provide the requested service.
- other data is processed for the specified purposes stored for 10 years from the end of the customer relationship
with the Company, except when longer terms of data storage are specified in accordance with the legal acts of
the Europion Union.
7. THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- Users have the right to access their Personal Data stored in our system any time, by logging into their account or
accessing it from the mobile apps. Users have the right to correct or update their account information any time
by accessing their account. Users have the right to require erasure of their account/data in our system. To delete
an account, User can contact us by sending an email and we will delete all data concerning User’s account. We
delete the account (with Personal Data) within 7 days after receiving the request.
- Users have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data by sending to us an email with their objection.
Users also have the right to restrict processing of the data whilst complaints (for example, about accuracy)
are resolved, or if the processing is unlawful, but the User objects to erasure. Further instructions and activities
rely upon the specific request.
- Users have the right to export their data from our system. They can export most of their data themselves.
8. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal information is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products
or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms
of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If Stats4sport is acquired by or merged with another company. If this happens we will notify you before information
- We share information with our partners, licensees, agents, representatives, distributors, independent contractors
and/or authorized third party.
The company can use other providers to handle your personal data. The company seeks to ensure that service providers
comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, laws and other binding legal requirements. The relationship between
company as a data controller and a particular processor, except where such relationships are governed by laws or
regulations, are governed by written agreement or written terms.
9. HOSTER SERVICE PARTNERS AND THEIR PRIVACY OPTIONS
- Our network advertising partners include Facebook, Google, Twitter, and their advertising networks. Facebook and
provide measurement services and target ads.
- This website does not respond to do not track settings in browsers.
11. OUR COMPANY-WIDE COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
- Stats4sport is committed to the protection of your personal information. To make sure your personal information is
secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Stats4sport employees and strictly enforce privacy
safeguards within the company. Please read this policy before visiting our websites, accessing our services,
or providing any personal information to Stats4sport.
- Stats4sport use reasonable security precautions to protect Personal Data. We maintains appropriate administrative,
technical and physical protection for Personal Data against any lost or access from processing of the our users
Personal Data in Stats4sports possession.
- Important to notice that Sats4sport cannot guarantee full security. if you think that your personal data has been
compromised or you have any questions/concerns about security please contact Stats4sports immediately.
- Stats4sport may periodically update this policy. By using the websites and products, you acknowledge your agreement
information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your membership account or by placing a prominent
notice on our website.
13. PRIVACY QUESTIONS